The candidate must be a strategic, independent, self-motivated creative professional, capable of adapting quickly in a fast-paced environment. This is an active hands-on role that requires a designer who can solve complex visual and interactive design challenges. The candidate should also have excellent communication skills and be able to articulate their ideas among team members and to executives. A developed sense of design that transcends multiple styles and impeccable attention to detail are required.
- Students entering their junior or senior years in graphic design or a related field preferred
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills: Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience or classwork in designing for online user experience
- Previous graphic design for a design studio, agency, or in-house creative department experience preferred
- Highly detail-oriented and well organized, able to balance and prioritize multiple projects in a fast – paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Thrives in an energetic, team environment
- Highly collaborative and collegial
- Thinks critically and conceptually
- Passionate about design, communication and client service
- Creatively implements consistent brand messaging and visual design executions across a wide variety of collateral and media including printed materials, interactive media, Web, etc.
- Produces design specifications, storyboards, scenarios, design prototypes, etc.
- Develops wireframes and website designs
- Works with vendors to procure estimates and recommends project partners
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio (link to PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org.