Markstein, an integrated communications agency located in Birmingham, Ala., is seeking an agency professional with 1 to 3 years of internal, agency traffic experience for internal traffic coordinator role. Traffic Coordinator will be the liaison between internal departments helping to ensure projects stay on schedule. Successful candidates will be self-starters who thrive in a highly collaborative, multi-faceted and fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate loves to bring order to chaos, never misses a deadline and understands that great workflow is a thing of beauty. S/he will remain cool and calm while managing projects and deadlines. Daily responsibilities include working and problem solving with team members from functional areas across the agency. Experience with Advantage Aqua and/or Monday a significant plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet with functional area leaders and account managers to learn the status of existing projects and details about new and upcoming projects
- Review current and future timelines and job statuses with team members
- Maintain balance and flow of information throughout all departments.
- Work with operations, finance and account management on invoicing and additional costs due to rush fees or unexpected deadlines
- Facilitate workflow and interdepartmental communication to keep the projects on track
- Monitor ongoing projects and report any problems that occur during internal trafficking
- Provide project status updates
Qualifications and Skills
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- Proven track record of account management experience and/or team/department leadership experience including experience working with multiple teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High level of organization
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail and solutions-oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Above average computer skills including MS Office Suite software, especially Excel
- Experience using Advantage Aqua and/or Monday preferred
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agency business
Qualified candidates can apply by sending their resume to [email protected].