Markstein, an integrated communications agency located in Birmingham, Ala., is seeking a professional with 1-2 years of experience to help serve our growing client base. The candidate must be a self-starter who is comfortable working on a team within a multi-faceted and fast-paced environment, and who possesses an understanding of integrated strategies. Our ideal candidate will have experience growing brand awareness and market share for B2B and B2C companies. Agency experience is a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, advertising, public relations or related field
- Proven track record in delivering against strategic objectives
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Self-motivated go-getter with a positive attitude
- Exhibits strong attention to detail and organization
- Deadline-oriented and shows initiative in taking on new tasks and projects
- Is able to seek out information and solutions to problems
- Serves as an active team player who demonstrates a commitment to excellence and ensuring client satisfaction
- Assist account manager in executing public relations, marketing, digital and related tactics in support of client strategy
- Monitor client’s business and industry to maintain a current knowledge base
- Drafts press materials, client content, etc.
- Manages internal project flows through appropriate agency functional areas
- Organize and manage events and promotions
- Proactively develop relationships with external audiences (media, third party constituencies, etc.)
- Compile and analyze research data
- Monitor and report on client success
- Assist in the research and preparation for new business pitches
Qualified candidates can apply by sending their resume to [email protected].